- Mental Health & Wellbeing Support
Mental Health & Wellbeing Support
In 2020, the NHS Digital report: Mental Health of Children and Young People in England found a sharp increase in children experiencing mental health difficulties.
We know how important it is to support our school community in practising good mental health and wellbeing – that’s why we’ve introduced our students, staff and parents alike to a range of Mental Health support services at both of our school sites.
Our on site mental health professionals are here to provide students with emotional and therapeutic support such as:
- advise on sleep hygiene, problem solving and panic attacks
- education in managing anxiety and depression
- approaches to improve emotional health and wellbeing
- advising and signposting staff to ensure children and young people get the right support
More information on the Mental Health Support services available at Grosvenor Road and Upton Lane can be accessed below: